Leadership is a topic that is very enormous that it needs to be studied in a whole course. But now, Adam Stott gives us some important points on how to be an effective leader not only in this pandemic but in the coming years as well. In this episode, Adam Stott talks about Cultivating Leadership with Innovation and Communication, and more!
- What top leaders such as Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, and others have alike
- Why innovations sometimes come from talking to people smarter than you
- What is a think tank
- Why having the best people such as friends, coaches, and mentors around you are important
- Leading yourself before leading other people
- Great leadership equals an increase in influence
Please note this is a verbatim transcription from the original audio and therefore may include some minor grammatical errors.