In our Birmingham leg of the recently concluded The Business Machine Business Coaching Event, Big Business Events Founder Adam Stott and Big Business Events head coach Ross Temple answered questions from participants who attended the 3-day event.
Business owners took turns in asking the hard and real questions that can make or break any business—from turning online advertising into profit, finding the right connections and network, building a business with the right people, and the struggles in eCommerce marketing, to fighting the work slump and going out of your comfort zone.
The Business Machine is a 3-day business coaching event exclusively for entrepreneurs and business owners who want to grow their business in their respective fields by getting personal advice, tips, and tricks from business coach Adam Stott and other industry experts.
- How to manage time more effectively
- The cheapest average cost per lead on Facebook and Instagram
- How to deal with feeling overwhelmed in business
- To reach B2B clients
- How to find investors for business
- How to start selling own products using own brand
- My experience in the television program Rich House, Poor House
- How to expand your team to build a business
- How to stop procrastinating
- When to leave the comforts of your full-time job
- The best way to organise your day
- The best way to get coaching clients
- How to know who your coaching clients should be
- Three things I value most in my business
- The main aspect to focus on when starting a business using The Business Machine model
- How to give birth to your business
- Is offering finance options to customers a good option
Follow Ross Temple on Instagram to get first-hand business advice and exclusive coaching content.
Please note this is a verbatim transcription from the original audio and therefore may include some minor grammatical errors.