Do you spend holidays or do you just work, work, work? Do you go on trips to relax and eat delicious foods? For Adam Stott, holidays are important and they must also include reading books because it helps him reset and re-inspire. There’s one book that stuck with him that might be a little controversial because apparently, the author has a viral “slapping moment.” Despite that, the focus of this episode isn’t the controversy, but the impact of the book on its readers.
In this episode, Adam shares what he learned from reading Will Smith’s self-titled memoir/autobiography. This book left the biggest impact on Adam during his holiday in the Maldives and he wants to share it with you to inspire and give valuable information. Adam highlights the book’s honesty and discusses some of the valuable lessons from the book that you can relate to in business.
- Why you need to understand that nobody is successful by accident
- How Will Smith’s resilience helped him achieve his goals
- The impressive way of telling a story through an honest autobiography
- What are the basic principles of success; and
- The importance of building relationships in business and life
Join the Ultimate Three Day Business Event and learn more Business Growth Secrets
Be part of our Facebook Group Big Business Events Members Network
Connect with me on Instagram @adamstottcoach
Please note this is a verbatim transcription from the original audio and therefore may include some minor grammatical errors.